V-WIRE SCREEN TECHNOLOGIES MATERIALS AND SERVICES
Johnson Screens was founded in 1904 by Edward E. Johnson After he invented the world’s first continuous slot wire wrapped well screen, over the years Johnson Screens has expanded its water well screening technology into industries such as surface water treatment, food and beverage processing, pulp and paper, oil and gas, mineral and aggregate processing, refining and petrochemical and even architecture.
Johnson Screens field service team has experience in a variety of Industries, ranging from Refining and Petrochemical Applications to natural gas and chemical uses
From problem detection to recommissioning, our services include :
- Project engineering assistance for revamping or upgrading
- Technical assistance when damage is found or assumed
- Expertise on vessel internals after catalyst unloading
- On-site Installation
- Supervision of contractor’s installation
- Consultation as emergencies arise
SANTI is a sole agent of Johnson Screens in Indonesia for application of Oil, Gas and Petrochemical.